Sunday, December 1, 2013

About me

A couple of months ago, I was seriously considering starting a blog, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to write about. I wanted to write about things that other people could find valuable information when reading the blog. 

I decided I was going to write about SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES. The General Authorities of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have spoken about using the internet to inspire people through spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
In a commencement address given at BYU-Hawaii, December 2007, Elder M. Russell Ballard of the Quorum of the Twelve said, “Most of you already know that if you have access to the Internet you can start a blog in minutes and begin sharing what you know to be true. … You do not speak for the church as a whole. You speak as one member, but you testify of the truths you have come to know.”
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, second counselor in the First Presidency, offered a similar message in his April 2011 general conference address, "Waiting on the road to Damascus".
“With so many social media resources and a multitude of more or less useful gadgets at our disposal, sharing the good news of the gospel is easier and the effects more far-reaching than ever before,” President Uchtdorf said. “My dear young friends, perhaps the Lord’s encouragement to ‘open (your) mouths’ might today include ‘use your hands’ to blog and text the message of the gospel to all the world … all at the right time and the right place.”
I am going to share the truths that I know to be true!!
I am the mother of a 9-month old baby girl, who is my world and my joy. I am going to share about motherhood. Even though I don't have much experience having only one child, I love reading books, so I will be sharing some book reviews as well.
I am going to share my talents with you. It may include cooking, painting, sewing, crafts etc.
Lastly, I want to use this blog as a way to connect with other people and hear their opinions. So please share your comments with me!
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and please stop by anytime!!
Warmly,
Juliana Hoxha

3 comments:

  1. Juliana, what a good little introduction! Welcome to the blogging world! You will have a lot of fun! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I am so excited to read your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am excited about the blog!

    ReplyDelete