Friday, February 7, 2014

DIY Valentines Gifts

With the approaching of Valentines Day I thought to share some of my favorites DIY gifts you can make for your significant other (or your children). If you feel crafty or can't afford buying an expensive gift, these DIY projects are perfect. They are so cute and heartfelt. SO here you go my Top 15 DIY Valentines gifts ideas.

1. Chocolate covered Fortune cookies. These are so cute and easy and you can also write a note along with it that says how "fortunate" you are to have your special person in your life.


2. Pop-up card. How cute is this DIY card. I love the little hearts hanging.


3. Photo love story. Attach your favorite pictures in a long strip of paper and fold the paper after each picture. Place them in a wooden box, or any kind of box you can find.


4. Be mine heart-shaped balloons. I don't really like the Sweetheart candies, but I love the idea of making balloons look like the candy.


5. Cut a cardbord in the shape of the country/state/city the two of you are from, paint it in black or any other color, draw the hearts and connect them with each other. Lastly, write your initials. Super cute idea!


6. Heartfelt bookmarks made of a paper clipper and heartfelt material.


7. "Without you my life would suck" quote and sucker



 8. Hand decorated mugs. You need a Sharpie marker, and white mugs. Place the mug in oven at 350, for 30min after you have written/painted them. Let cool down. Hand wash it to have long lasting results.

9. Giant Krispie  Kiss.


10. Take what you need. I would change this to for example foot massage, back massage, favorite dish, a whole month free of housework, lots of hugs and kisses, etc.


11. Red velvet waffles with white whipping cream.


12. Open when... Write a message for different occasions and put it in an envelope for your significant other to open when he/she needs it.


13. Hearts!!


14. LOVE sign using hand and footprints. You can use yours or your child/children foot and hand prints.


15. I love you..this much! I actually made this last year for my husband and we had it on our fridge for a long time. He really liked it!!


I hope you find these projects fun and helpful! What are you planning to give for Valentines day?

Warmly,
Juliana

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS IDEAS! I MIGHT HAVE TO TRY SOME OF THOSE. THANKS FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete