Thursday, July 24, 2014

Healthy Alfredo Sauce

I hope everyone is doing great! This healthy lifestyle that I have been pursuing lately is very addictive. Let me make it clear, I don't eat 100% clean, but now I am more aware of the food that I eat. When I think of cooking lunch or dinner I try to have some protein and vegetables, mainly, and some carbs too.
Now, the sauce is not really an Alfredo sauce, but I like to call it Alfredo because it can be very easily replaced for it, and it is white just like the Alfredo sauce. ;-)
The sauce is made out of cauliflower. You will find the recipe for the cauliflower sauce here.
Usually when I make pasta with Alfredo sauce, I saute some garlic and some onion and then add some chicken. So, I did the same with this sauce. I feel like garlic and onion make everything taste better. And I wanted to add some protein so I added chicken.
I can guarantee you, you will love this! You can thank me later! ;-)
P.S Also, this dish is child approved. My baby loved it. If you are trying to incorporate veggies in your children's diet, this is a great recipe.




Thanks for stopping by!

Warmly,
Juliana 

No comments:

Post a Comment