Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Making frinds like my daughter does

Being a mom is a wonderful opportunity. The kids teach me great lessons. As we were waiting for the last flight to go to SLC, our kids had been awake for almost 24 hrs. They were tired but still wanted to play. My daughter saw a girl about her age and she asked me if she could go ask her to play. This girl was running around barefoot, she seemed a bit older than my daughter, and she had darker skin color. Perla went and asked her if they could play together. The rest is hours waiting at the airport filled with laughter and games and teaching each other words from the languages they spoke. My son joined the fun too. And if you were someone sitting close you would probably say that these kids knew each other for a long time. After a few days we went thrift shopping and my kids were looking at toys. My son was picking all sorts of toys, but my daughter picked only one doll. She said that she picked that one because it reminded her of her friend she made at the aiport. This was a barbie doll, with black hair and darker skin color. I just love the pure love children have. I love to see the world through my kids eyes. It is a fun filled world, filled with people to love and have fun with. 


Passengers waiting said that they had a lot of fun seeing these kids play so well together. It was amazing!


Look at them. Don't they seem like best buddies! 😀




Here is Miss P with the doll she picked at the store. You can tell from her eyes she is very happy she found a doll that looked like her friend.💓

I am glad I get to keep this memory of my sweet girl forever!

Warmly,
Juli



No comments:

Post a Comment