Sunday, October 15, 2023

The returning post

This is the third restart..hopefully this time is for good...
I have regained a new desire to start blogging. I love looking back at my older posts, so I want to keep creating and writing posts. This is also a way for me to keep a journal. My kids are growing up so fast. I am also trying to spend less time on my phone and be more productive and creative with my time. 
On Sunday, October 8, something special happened, our General Conference of the church was aired in TV Vizion+. I had worked with a group of other people  to make this happend, and my excitment was to the roof. I learned  few lessons from this experience. 1. When the Lord wants to open a door, it will always be very generous. We had tried to get this going for a while now but no success. This time we had offers not from one but from two TV channels, both really good. 2. I always felt inadequate about my calling but God prepares those He calls to fulfill their responsability.



Our Perla spened most of the week sick. Thankfully, she is feeling better now and will go back to school on Monday.
My baby gives the sweetest hugs. He will spontaneously reach out and give hugs. This Sunday it was a boy at church. I wanted to take a picture of this moment because he is so sweet. He doesn't give many hugs and kisses when asked, but he will do it spontaneously. I love this so much more.



We went out on Saturday to see the fall colors. I love fall. The colors, the weather, the leaves on the ground. So on Saturday we went to a park and did a barbeque. I am not posting pictures of the older kids because I don't have pictures of just the two of them. Their cousins and a neighbor kid came with us too and the only pictures I have of our kids are with the group of kids so I am not sharing to protect the other kids' privacy. They enjoyed it very much.




That's a wrap for this week! See you all next week with another post!
Warmly,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment