Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Help me make my blog better!

Hi dear friends and family!
This time I am writing about a different matter than the usual. I need your feedback about my blog. This blog is one of my hobbies at the moment, and I want to make it as good as possible. I am not a lot into social media, so that maybe a downfall to promoting my blog. But other than that what kind of recommendations do you have for me? What do you like to read about, how many times would you like to read from me, etc? I will try my best to apply everything that you will suggest, so fire away!!!

Since you have been so supportive about my blog, I am going to share a couple of pictures of my sweet baby and how much she has started to like the camera. She makes the cutest and cheesiest faces possible. I can't handle them, she is too cute! Here you go!!!



As you can see, here she has only two teeth. She's got three now. Yaaay! Here she is playing with mom's scarves and belts.


Cute or cheesy, what do you think? Here she is playing with some crafts I was making for her. She wasn't very interested in "playing" with them, rather she preferred destroying them. :-)


Oh how I love this picture. My baby is so happy!!!! Here is a new instrument I made for her. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Warmly,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment