Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My guilty pleasures!!!

Well, hi friends,

I hope you are having a lovely week so far. So, as you can see from the title I am going to confess to you two of my guilty pleasures (I have many, I don't know about you).
The first one is that I am Sherlocked. Whoever have seen Sherlock on BBC will understand what I am saying. Actually, I hope I am not the only one that has this guilty pleasure. As I was scrolling on FB one day, I saw that some of my friends were watching it, and I thought I should give it a try, and I was Sherlocked!!! It's a great series. I am not going to spoil it for the rest of you who haven't watched it. To make myself feel even worse, I need to tell you that I am watching it for the second time. I usually play it while I am cooking or exercising, so that I am not really wasting time watching TV. ;-) I don't usually watch TV shows or TV series. Besides Sherlock, I have seen Parenthood (again a friend of mine introduced me to this TV series), and Granite Flats (I started watching this one of my free will and choice, and I love it). Which are your favorite TV Series or TV Shows?




My second guilty pleasure are sweets. I can't do without them!!! :-((( However, this week I found a healthy recipes that satisfied my sweet tooth without getting too much calories or sugar in. So, here you go.

Chia Seed Pudding

1 can of coconut milk or cream (I used coconut milk)
1/2 cup of shredded coconut (optional)
4 tbsp Chia Seeds
2 tbsp honey or Coconut nectar
1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1 tsp vanilla powder (optional)

Mix everything together and let cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours. The Chia Seeds will get bigger and softer and the pudding will get firmer.


I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

I would love to know if my blog or my recipes are helping anyone. Has anyone of you actually tried any of my recipes? This was one of the reasons I started this blog. to share with you my recipes and hopefully some of you may benefit from them. I hope I can continue to have this reason to continue blogging.

Thanks for stopping by!

Warmly,
Juliana 


2 comments:

  1. We have heard great things about Sherlock but we haven't watched it yet. We started watching Good wife about a week ago and couldn't stop watching it for several days. So we decided not to watch it anymore and I just googled how the other seasons ended just so I could stop watching it. Some TV series are so good but so bad in the same time hahahah. You know, my all time favorite is of course Parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I know that you like Parenthood, don't you remember that you introduced me to it, and then I became obsessed and watched all the old series so I could catch the new ones. Haha! I do enjoy Sherlock a lot!!! I can't promise that I will look up Good Wife because I don't need another TV series in my life. ;-) Love you Ema!

      Delete