Thursday, August 14, 2014

Healthy summer treat

Hello all!
I know summer is almost over but I only discovered these treats a couple of weeks ago. I found these Pop Molds on Amazon for $1. Can you believe it? I found a coupon online, in the beginning, I was skeptical, but I thought even if it wasn't true $1 wasn't a big deal. But they came in the mail! I was so excited and decided to try them immediately. I had some frozen berries in the freezer. I threw them in the blender with some almond milk and honey and filled up the pop molds. After 4 hours, these beautiful treats were ready. Not only are they healthy, but my baby loves them. She always asked for Popsicle when she would see other children eating them. Now I am happy to give her one per day. I am excited to try different recipes and tastes. Do you have a favorite recipe? I would love to have it! I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.





Thanks for stopping by!

Warmly,

Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment