Thursday, September 4, 2014

Enchiladas made healthier

For those of you who are really into Mexican food , and for those of you who aren't into it, you will want to try this recipe. BECAUSE it is so good that even my 17 months old baby girl loved it. I am trying to get rid of most of the carbs in my diet, and since most enchilada recipes are made with tortillas, we haven't had enchiladas very often until this moment. This recipe uses zucchini boats instead of tortillas. How cool is that??!! Also, you can make this recipe meatless if you want and be creative with it by adding beans, corn etc. I love food that I can indulge in (a little bit) and don't regret it later.


Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boats
To view the full recipe click here.




This is going in the oven.


This is coming out of the oven. I loved the juice in the bottom! Yum!


We ate them with homemade refried beans.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!

Warmly,
Juliana



No comments:

Post a Comment