Monday, April 21, 2014

A delicious breakfast for my husband's very last day of finals

We just finished eating a delicious breakfast! Today my husband has his last test of his undergraduate school. I am so proud of him for finishing strong his last semester! We are excited to move on with our lives and start a new adventure. For his last day of finals, I thought to prepare a delicious and at the same time very nutritious breakfast so it can fuel his brain with energy to study. 

We had some toast, and homemade yogurt together with our breakfast and some grapes when we finished. Needless to say that we finished the whole pan. :-) Enjoy these pictures and click here for the recipe.




P.S For my Albanian friends, I know that in Albania we don't have Brussels Sprouts, but with what I can tell they are just mini cabbages, so I guess you can try using cabbage instead. I hope it works. :-)

Warmly,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment