Friday, April 11, 2014

A post only about my husband!!!

Well, this is the first time I am actually writing about my husband. I want to dedicate this post to his incredible creativity in the kitchen. Not to brag but he is not just a great cook but his plates look like art work...much much better than mine. His creativity goes beyond the plate decoration...I usually need a recipe to follow when I cook, he can make a meal using anything we have in the fridge or the pantry. I am so grateful for him, for thinking so out of the box....totally the opposite of me, this way we complement each other. So, here are some of the delicious and beautiful plates he has cooked for us. Oh, and I usually take pictures of his plates. He likes when I praise him, and keep record of his talent. hihihihi


Rice, lamb, and bean sauce


Lamb, sauteed vegetables, and tzatziki 


This was from the time we were single, and I honestly can't exactly remember what it was, but it looks like meatloaf with sauteed vegetables, and soup. :-)


Fried rice, pouched egg, vegetables, and chicken. His plate has hot sauce on top


Again I can't remember this one either, but I think it is bread ball filled with vegetables, lamb, and salad with homemade croutons. 


Shrimp in a stick, sauteed vegetables and lamb


That is all I have in my camera. Next time you see him, please tell him how good he is, it will make him so happy!! Haha

Well, thank you for stopping by and hang in there because the weekend is here.

Warmly,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment