Friday, January 17, 2014

My husband's new favorite dish

Last Saturday, I went shopping with a very good friend of mine, and we got some red and yellow bell peppers on sale. I decided to get as many as I could fit in a plastic bag. Back home, in Albania, we eat a lot of stuffed peppers, but I don't really like how they make it there. So, this time I wanted to try a new stuffed pepper recipe.

 After I made them, my husband ate two of them and couldn't stop telling me how much he liked them. The next day, he took some left overs with him at school. When he came home he said, "I thought that I liked the stuffed peppers that much last night because I was so hungry, but when I ate them today, I felt the exact same way. They were delicious!". When he said that, I was a HAPPY WIFE!

Below I am including the outcome. Isn't the color of those peppers just gorgeous! You can't go wrong with this recipe.




Get the recipe here. (Note I changed the recipe a little bit. I didn't have any eggplant on hand, chile pepper and EVOO)

I hope you will try it out! Let me know what you think!

Warmly,
Juliana


1 comment: